Top 5 Greenworks Leaf Blower Reviews 2022: If you own a large tree, you must know how many leaves they shed every day. Especially during the fall, leaves cover the ground of your garden. So, if you want to get rid of them quickly, you should use a leaf blower. And leaf blowers from Greenworks are perfect for this job. However, they have a lot of different models. And you may get confused about which one suits your needs. That’s why we’re here with our Top five Greenworks Leaf Blower Reviews. This will assist you in selecting the best option for your requirements.
Greenworks is one of the market-leading producers of garden equipment. And their commitment to producing non-gasoline products is impressive. Nonetheless, when it comes to leaf blowers, the Greenworks brand is an excellent choice. The only thing that should concern you is which model is to buy. Because if you end up choosing the wrong product, you’ll waste all of your money.
Therefore, in this article, we’ll discuss everything you should know about Greenworks leaf blowers. First, you will learn things to consider before purchasing a leaf blower. Then we’ll review the top 5 Greenworks Leaf Blowers to buy in 2022. And finally, our recommendations for you.
- Things You Should Consider Before Buying a Leaf Blower
- Method of Carrying
- Cordless vs. Corded
- CFM & MPH
- Additional Features
- Top 5 Greenworks Leaf Blower Reviews 2022
- 1. Greenworks 40V 150 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Leaf Blower
- 2. Greenworks 9 Amp Jet Electric Leaf Blower
- 3. Greenworks 40V 185 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Leaf Blower
- 4. Greenworks 7 Amp 160 CFM Corded Electric Axial Blower
- 5. Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless Brushless Axial Blower
- Final Recommendations: Greenworks Leaf Blower Reviews
- Power-Packed Leaf Blower for Large Areas
- Best Value for Money Greenworks Leaf Blower
- Are Cordless Greenworks Leaf Blowers Powerful Enough?
- How Many Years Do the Batteries of Greenworks leaf blowers Last?
- Which one is better; 40v or 20v Trimmer Blower Combos?
Things You Should Consider Before Buying a Leaf Blower
Leaf blowers are pretty efficient in removing leaves and debris. They also have several more uses such as cleaning equipment & gutters. Moreover, there are multiple variants also available in the market. Therefore, here we’ll discuss some things you should consider before buying a leaf blower. It will be helpful for you to know about leaf blowers. And choose the perfect one for your use.
Method of Carrying
You’ve three options to choose from when you consider the carrying types. Such as:
- Backpack Leaf Blowers
- Walk-Behind Leaf Blowers
- Hand-Held Leaf Blowers
All three types have different features and various uses. You can use any type as per the size of your lawn and your personal requirements. Here are some basic features of these three types of leaf blowers —
- Backpack Leaf Blowers hold a pretty good amount of power for work. And you can carry them on your back wherever you go. They’re a good choice when you have a lot of work to do. However, they’re also a little bit expensive.
- Walk-Behind Blowers are for handling a massive amount of work daily. Their capability is relatively high, as well as their prices. These blowers are best for commercial purposes. However, if you own a vast ground that requires cleaning every day, you can purchase them.
- Hand-held Blowers are the most lightweight option here. As a result, you can easily carry them in your hand. Therefore, if you have a small garden or yard, you can use hand-held blowers for cleaning.
Cordless vs. Corded
Cordless and corded, both types of leaf blowers are available in the market. While cordless blowers are independent to carry around, corded blowers are the cheaper option. Although Greenworks focuses on producing cordless blowers, they also offer corded blowers for people with a low budget. Corded blowers are also more lightweight than cordless blowers as they don’t include batteries.
CFM & MPH
CFM stands for ‘Cubic Feet per Minute,’ and MPH means ‘Miles Per Hour. ‘ They indicate the power of the blower. While CFM is for air volume, MPH is for airspeed.
CFM measures the volume of air. And the higher the CFM is, the higher the air from the blower is moving.
On the other hand, MPH measures the speed of air at which it’s coming out of the blower. Therefore, higher MPH can move leaves from long grass better.
Consider the following things before choosing which one to buy:
- For a yard larger than 1 acre with more than 30 minutes of work, a CFM rating of more than 500 is perfect.
- If the yard is less than 1 acre, 400 to 500 ratings will be fine.
- A yard of less than ¼ acre will require much less power. Therefore, a CFM rating of 200-400 will do the job.
- And for a tiny area, a CFM of less than 200 is okay.
Read more about What is a good CFM for a Leaf Blower
Greenworks Leaf Blowers also offers some additional built-in features. And these features can be helpful at certain times. With some of their leaf blowers, Greenworks offer:
- Vacuum: These blowers include a black bag. And it collects the leaves that the blower sucks. It’s better than blowing the leaves around the yard.
- Mulcher: Some of the vacuum blowers include a mulcher too. After the vacuum sucks the leaves, a mulcher shreds them. And makes the cleaning process more manageable.
- Sweeper: If you’re going to clean hard surfaces, then sweeper blowers are great. But one thing to keep in mind is that they will struggle in the grass.
Top 5 Greenworks Leaf Blower Reviews 2022
Greenworks offer multiple models based on your preferences. So, we’ve examined all the models carefully. And here are our top picks for Greenworks Leaf Blowers:
1. Greenworks 40V 150 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Leaf Blower
Greenworks 40V 150 MPH leaf blower is very lightweight and easy to carry as it doesn’t include any cord. This model has been popular among people with small yards for a long time. Though it’s been in the market for more than four years, it’s still worth your price.
As it comes cordless, it includes a battery inside it, which is the new GMAX 40 volt lithium-ion battery. Moreover, the maximum airspeed is 150 MPH. And you can control the speed as you want. Though it includes a battery, the weight distribution is excellent. Therefore, you will feel light when you carry it.
Hence, if you’re looking for a lightweight leaf blower to cover an area of less than ½ acre, then this is perfect for you.
- The maximum speed is 150 MPH.
- The GMAX 40-volt li-on 2.0amp-hourr battery ensures longer runtime.
- Cordless design.
- Measures 31 x 7 x 10 inches (LxWxH).
- The blower comes in two colors, including green & black.
- It weighs only 3.3lbs.
- Options of 6 speeds.
2. Greenworks 9 Amp Jet Electric Leaf Blower
Greenworks 9 Amp Jet Electric Leaf Blower is a corded model. However, it is quite a cheaper option for small yards. Though the cord will not allow you to cover the unlimited distance, the runtime is endless.
This model of Greenworks is slightly heavier than the previous one but still lightweight. And you will get an excellent CFM of 530 with a maximum airspeed of 130 MPH. If you can tune the powers perfectly, you’ll be able to do a significant amount of work. It also comes with a cord lock system to ensure that it doesn’t get unlocked while working.
Nonetheless, it’s a great option for small yards. If you’re an environment-friendly person, you will also like it as it doesn’t emit carbon.
- Corded Design
- It weighs only 5.6 lbs.
- Airspeed is 130 MPH & Air volume is 530 CFM
- Measures 36.8 x 10 x 6.7 inches (LxWxH)
- It comes in both Green & Black colors.
3. Greenworks 40V 185 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Leaf Blower
Greenworks 40V 185 MPH cordless leaf blower is an excellent vacuum blower. This is a great choice if you have a garden or yards of around ½ acre. You also can carry this blower with you as it’s not very heavy.
This model comes with a 4.0Ah battery which you’ll get in the packet. You’ll have the option to choose from six different speeds. However, it works fine on both hard surfaces and grass. And it also comes with a vacuum feature. Therefore, you can collect all the leaves and debris in the bag.
So, for a medium-sized yard, this cordless Greenworks leaf blower is an excellent option. Specifically, the vacuum option adds extra value.
- Cordless Design
- 40v 4Ah Li-ion battery
- Airspeed is 185 MPH & the air volume is 340 CFM
- It weighs only 5.6 lbs.
- Variable speed option (six)
- Available in only green color.
4. Greenworks 7 Amp 160 CFM Corded Electric Axial Blower
Greenworks 7 Amp 160 CFM is another excellent Corded leaf blower. Again, this model is excellent for small yards. Whether you own a tiny backyard or a small driveway, it will work fine for you. And this is better on hard surfaces.
This is a very lightweight model of Greenworks leaf blowers. However, it’s a corded electric axial blower, so you won’t have to worry about the runtime. Nonetheless, it includes a lock system cord to ensure the cord is always locked. But one thing to keep in mind is that it has only a single speed option.
Therefore, if you’re looking for a light model to cover a small area, then this can be an ideal option for you. As it works better on hard surfaces, you can purchase it to clean your driveway.
- Corded design
- It weighs only 4.5 lbs.
- Electric start
- MPH is 160, and CFM is 150
- Single-speed selection
5. Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless Brushless Axial Blower
Last but not least comes Greenworks Pro 80V cordless brushless axial blower. And it can clean up to 1 acre of yards. Therefore, if you have a large yard or garden, which requires cleaning regularly, this is a great option. Moreover, cordless design allows you to move freely with your leaf blower.
The maximum airspeed of this model is 124 MPH. At the same time, the highest CFM is 500. Moreover, you’ll get a brushless motor. And it also includes a push start button. However, it comes a little heavier than other options. But that’s understandable. And you can work on any surface.
Therefore, if you’re looking for a power-packed leaf blower to clean up a large yard, then you can go for this model. It’s able to produce a great result.
- Battery-powered blower
- It comes in both green and black colors.
- It weighs only 9 lbs.
- MPH is 125, and CFM is 500
- It comes with a brushless motor
- Includes a push start button
So, these were our choices for the top 5 Greenworks leaf blowers. All of these models serve a different purpose. Therefore, one of them must fit your needs.
Final Recommendations: Greenworks Leaf Blower Reviews
This Greenworks Leaf Blower Reviews should help you to decide which one to buy. However, if you’re still confused, we’ve our final recommendations for you.
Power-Packed Leaf Blower for Large Areas
If you own a large yard or garden, then you need a power-packed leaf blower to clear those leaves. So, for this, we recommend the Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless Brushless Axial Blower. This excellent leaf blower can easily clean up to 1 acre of yards. And the battery runtime is also impressive.
Best Value for Money Greenworks Leaf Blower
However, if you don’t own a large garden and are looking for an option that provides excellent value at a reasonable price, then we recommend the Greenworks 9 Amp Jet Electric Leaf Blower. If you own a medium-sized yard, then this one will be great for you. And it also comes with a corded design, which ensures that you can continue to work for a long time. Most importantly, it comes at a very reasonable price.
Frequently Answered Questions
Are Cordless Greenworks Leaf Blowers Powerful Enough?
Yes, cordless Greenworks leaf blowers can be as powerful as heavy-duty leaf blowers. Homeowners can easily clean and maintain basic lawn care needs with a good quality cordless leaf blower.
How Many Years Do the Batteries of Greenworks leaf blowers Last?
The battery life of your cordless leaf blower depends on the type of battery used in the leaf blower. Lithium-ion batteries usually last for 2 to 3 years or an average. On the other hand, Nickel-cadmium batteries last for 15 years or more if used correctly.
Which one is better; 40v or 20v Trimmer Blower Combos?
It ultimately depends on your personal needs and requirements. If you are looking for a trimmer-blower combo that will deliver a greater degree of power, then a 40v combo is more efficient. But if you are looking for a long-lasting product, a 20v 4Ah battery will be the best option.